Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.333 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,716,774 Shilling (₨182,794) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,240,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)