Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16722 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,212,839 Shilling (Rp 13,233,293) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)