Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16730 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,224,981 Shilling (Rp 19,276,196) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,730,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (42 minutes ago)