Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16493 TZS / IDR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,244,362 Shilling (Rp 19,670,944) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,150,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)