Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 471.448 TZS / TRY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,210,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,956,037 Shilling (6,270TL) in Denizli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)