Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2630.389 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,970,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,846,579 Shilling (€1,082) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.08 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $350 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (13 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)