Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 15% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,715,329 Shilling in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)