Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.691 TZS / XOF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 101% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,708,543 Shilling (1,275,745 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (37 minutes ago)