Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 81% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,192,455 Shilling (₩2,617,433) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)