Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.169 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,556,479 Shilling (Bs 6,974) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Utrecht costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €380 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (about 1 hour ago)