Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.559 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,881,286 Shilling (Bs 8,415) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)