Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09007 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 34% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,908,063 Shilling (Bs 21,184,083) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (36 minutes ago)