Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.659 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,041,001 Shilling (Bs 9,126) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (about 2 hours ago)