Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 673.147 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,129,619 Shilling (R$ 6,135) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)