Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.739 TZS / COP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,544,107 Shilling (COL$3,442,584) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,410,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (36 minutes ago)