Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.596 TZS / HNL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,597,178 Shilling (L 37,239) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$0.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 2 hours ago)