Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2629.653 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 65% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,621,962 Shilling (€1,758) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (30 minutes ago)