Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2790.745 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,807,260 Shilling (€1,723) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,180,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)