Cost of living in Coronado, Panama, Panama compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2231.000 TZS / PAB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coronado, Panama (Panama) is 40% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,959,476 Shilling (1,775 B/.) in Coronado, Panama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,820,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)