Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2506.747 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 119% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,421,649 Shilling (€1,365) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)