Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2674.225 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,848,754 Shilling (€1,439) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,490,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)