Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.375 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,759,992 Shilling (ARS $12,628) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (42 minutes ago)