Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.786 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,162,568 Shilling (CH$1,099,392) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)