Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.563 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,288,949 Shilling (CH$1,203,856) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (35 minutes ago)