Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.360 TZS / CLP
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,614,898 Shilling (CH$778,185) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)