Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 678.697 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,171,661 Shilling (R$ 6,147) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)