Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 599.519 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,480,776 Shilling (R$ 7,474) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)