Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.970 TZS / DZD
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,444,805 Shilling (122,423 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)