Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 571.377 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,088,144 Shilling (5,405 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,580,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (about 2 hours ago)