Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24811 TZS / GNF
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,570,594 Shilling (18,421,748 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (32 minutes ago)