Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.596 TZS / ARS
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,364,940 Shilling (ARS $18,249) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)