Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.052 TZS / HNL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,330,143 Shilling (L 35,035) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)