Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.584 TZS / HNL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,553,566 Shilling (L 26,715) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (32 minutes ago)