Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.331 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,044,568 Shilling (₨59,555) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)