Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 327.269 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 3,189,257 Shilling ($b9,745) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)