Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.370 TZS / BOB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,845,724 Shilling ($b8,746) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,540,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (43 minutes ago)