Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 551.189 TZS / RON
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,167,438 Shilling (3,932 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)