Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 120.948 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,537,962 Shilling (Mex$ 20,984) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)