Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39583 TZS / PYG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,920,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,786,567 Shilling (7,039,761 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)