Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40433 TZS / PYG
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,158,011 Shilling (5,337,230 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)