Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01898 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,870,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,538,999 Shilling (Bs 81,081,954) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)