Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.960 TZS / VEF *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 5,571,142 Shilling (Bs 24,876) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,340,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)