Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.104 TZS / KRW
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,736,964 Shilling (₩1,776,472) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,280,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 2 hours ago)