Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 354.354 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 28% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,085,320 Shilling (元11,529) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,190,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)