Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.636 TZS / CZK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 24% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,423,921 Shilling (27,347 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)