Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.944 TZS / CZK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,414,465 Shilling (35,963 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,720,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)