Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.959 TZS / BDT
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,169,442 Shilling (Taka 80,471) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)