Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 127.559 TZS / MDL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,421,394 Shilling (18,983 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 2 hours ago)