Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 686.407 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,887,766 Shilling (S/. 4,207) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)