Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 706.051 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,040,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,753,478 Shilling (S/. 3,900) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)