Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 687.394 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 2,616,100 Shilling (S/. 3,806) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,610,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (42 minutes ago)