Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 691.013 TZS / PEN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,693,697 Shilling (S/. 3,898) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)