Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.474 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,980,765 Shilling (58,135 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,480,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)