Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.400 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,530,407 Shilling (49,445 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,980,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (30 minutes ago)