Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.691 TZS / THB
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,877,010 Shilling (29,015 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)