Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.791 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 1,498,645 Shilling (17,675₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (40 minutes ago)