Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.505 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,849,030 Shilling (32,558₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)