Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.644 TZS / UAH
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 20% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,213,388 Shilling (26,149₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (41 minutes ago)