Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.299 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,504,073 Shilling (元10,358) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,520,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $4,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$33,763 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (about 1 hour ago)