Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 323.775 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 40% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,281,962 Shilling (元10,137) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)