Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 710.193 TZS / BRL
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,769,070 Shilling (R$ 5,307) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,660,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (about 2 hours ago)