Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 2790.745 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,960,117 Shilling (€1,777) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,060,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)