Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2633.251 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 76% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,865,198 Shilling (€1,848) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,770,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (42 minutes ago)