Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2491.905 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,403,361 Shilling (€1,767) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,680,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)