Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2630.389 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,682,661 Shilling (€1,780) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,020,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (35 minutes ago)