Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2624.638 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 70% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,141,350 Shilling (€1,578) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,440,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)