Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.433 TZS / CNY
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 1,892,342 Shilling (元5,815) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)