Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.193 TZS / INR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is about the same as in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,308,496 Shilling (₨94,009) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,270,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)