Cost of living in Chakwal, Pakistan compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.723 TZS / PKR *
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chakwal (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 4,041,627 Shilling (₨204,923) in Chakwal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,960,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)