Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2651.078 TZS / EUR
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,906,154 Shilling (€1,473) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,010,000 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 2 hours ago)