Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.640 TZS / CZK
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, you would need at least 3,080,390 Shilling (32,549 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Shilling in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)