Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Zanzibar, Tanzania
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.314 TZS / MXN
Do you live in Zanzibar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zanzibar (Tanzania)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,130,000 Shilling in Zanzibar you would need to make just about 2,652,336 Shilling (Mex$ 21,863) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)